Its the good time that matter when everything else fails

Hey my name is Tabitha . I love being a blogger but I hope you you all love it . Thank you all for coming

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

free advertisemet


Hello my name is Tabitha Hill and I am a blogger. I have professional blog that is seen on Google and Bing.  I find products every day on the web that I sample so I can talk about them to my followers. I am trying to get companies on board to help promote these products and also find free samples to give out to potential customers. I would love to sample and advertise your products to my followers.

This advertisement is free and the only thing you lose is a sample. The word by mouth as you know is a powerful tool for advertising. Forget about the expensive advertising cost even though it’s important but it’s still not free.  You have nothing to lose, with everything to gain for the samples that are to share and to promote healthy business.

Face it; in today’s economy times are hard for the consumer and businesses. The best way to help both out is to give them something that they both can utilize that doesn’t cost them anything, with everything to gain from the advertising with the free usage that sends them to the store for more. If you are interested and would like to participate in this no cost advertising you can contact me on my blog URL. Tabitha Hill-Tabith.blogspot.com or email me @ amylow202020@yahoo.com or by phone @615-624-3303.

 

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you in the future to come. Don’t miss your chance to advertise for free.

 

Sincerely Tabitha Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews